MES in your business
With Coltec Line your manufacturing company will be able to monitor your shop-floor on real-time through any internet enabled device through customized role based secure connection. Generating on-demand, real-time reports, visualizing events that compromise productivity and discovering unprofitable products or inefficient manufacturing bottleneck processes. The system monitors all conditions affecting productivity, such as production speed, electrical or mechanical damages, machine supply problems, preemptive maintenance, standard preparation times, operator access, performance and training, just to name a few. All these conditions will generate hierarchically distributed alerts, reports, graphs and distributed visualizations inside your organization, so that these may be optimized to greatly increase your profitability.
Various studies and reports have shown that combining an ERP system with a MES (Manufacturing Execution System), will empower the benefits of both systems.
- Realtime production indexes
- Cost-of-goods reduction
- Precision, reliability and speed in production reports
- Precise order follow-up
- Assure timely completion of orders and maintain optimal service levels
- Obtain certificates of national and international quality norms such as ISO
- Improve product delivery times
- Reduce inventory
- Order tracking
- Planning Optimization
- Reduce losses due to down times, preparation periods, slow production rates and loss of control over waste products.
- Reduce time required to address machine incidents
- Monitor operator training results.
- Plant, section or machine level time and attendance control.